The postings on this site are my own and do not necessarily represent the positions, strategies or opinions of the American Jewish Joint Distribution Committee or the Agahozo Shalom Youth Village.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Picnic at Lake Mugasera

The view of Lake Mugasera from Agahozo.
Yvette and I catching up.
Recently, I ventured with the entire Enrichment Year grade to Lake Mugasera. A 12 kilometer hike, we went to the lake to relax. While at the lake we listened to guitar playing, took a short boat ride and enjoyed lunch. A whole lot of rain, but we were still able to enjoy. It was wonderful to catch up with the students and hear about their vacations. Enjoy the pictures! 

Barrett and I upon our arrival to the lake.
Solange, Claudine, Guislaine, another student and Yvette enjoying the view of the water.
Yvette and Celine.
ASYV students and local children enjoying the beautiful view.
Diane.
Vincent, me and Blaise. 

No comments:

Post a Comment